OnSite Field Measurement
- The designer meets the customer in their home to obtain measurements of all relevant job information needed to create a floor plan.
- This meeting also encourages additional conversation regarding the design and layout allowing changes and revisions before creating the preliminary layout and plans.
- A computer design program is utilized to perform the actual design and layout of the project. Floor plans and elevations containing dimensions and chosen products are created.
- Perspective drawings are created allowing the customer to easily visualize the completed project complete with accessories, moldings and appliances.
Quotation & Order
- A formal proposal / quotation is provided based on the products and services being requested.
- Once the drawings are finalized and the proposal approved, the quotation and drawings will require sign off by the customer. Our company requires a 50% down payment on the quoted price. The remaining balance is due upon completion.